Friday, September 7, 2018

Little Puppy Love -- for Aloha Friday Challenges

It's Friday, and it's time for some mid-challenge inspiration on the Aloha Friday Challenge Blog.  The challenges are always Anything Goes, with an optional twist.  This time, the optional twist is "Animals".  I, of course, found something with a dog!  Our wonderful sponsor, Limited Runs Stamps, gave me this great image to create with:



Isn't he adorable?  He is called Little Puppy Love, and I colored him with Copic markers. 

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. The Dog Love Collection and the Nautical Love Collection were used. 

The red bone in the middle of the envelope is a stamp from Close To My Heart (retired). 

I hope this card has inspired you to join in the Aloha Friday Anything Goes Challenge.  The optional twist is "animals".  I'd love to see what you create, and we've got awesome sponsors, with wonderful prizes you can win! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Jo's Scrap Shack -- ATG
2 Crafty Crazies Critters -- ATG with a critter
Crafty Sentiments -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. What a cute pup....looks like your furry one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE, Julie! Fabulous color combo for that image and great paper choices. OK, now I have to put on a DT hat - We really appreciate that you are playing in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the SWEETEST!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete