Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Flower Hi... A Bugaboo Stamps New Release

The Bugaboo Stamps team is back from their August break, and Jodie is on a roll with New Releases in the Bugaboo Stamps Store.   This is the second week in a row with some super cute new releases to share with everyone.  This awesome Flower Hi was super easy to create with.  Just my style!



This Flower Hi block was colored with some new markers for me -- ShinHan Touch Twin alcohol markers.  I purchased them from Close To My Heart.  I love the fine point on them, but there are not a lot of color choices for blending.  I used Distress Oxide inks in the background.

I used the sketch from this week's Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge:  


The designer papers on this card are from We Are 3.  They are from the Ladybug Lace collection. The lemon twine is from Timeless Twine, and the buttons have long since been retired, from Close To My Heart. 

I hope you visit the Catch the Bug blog often for inspiration, Oldies but Goodies, the Friday Freebie, Anything But a Card, challenges, and so much more! Check out the Bugaboo Stamps Fan Group on Facebook, too! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- August 29
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
Crafty Sentiments Challenge -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Julie. Love the ladybug accents, so perfect with your image.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the twine grate take on the layout.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is adorable. Love the twine with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete