Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Beautiful Bouquet -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

It's May!  It's time for a new challenge at the All Dressed Up Facebook Group.  This month, the theme is super easy:  just use your favorite color!  You'll find many, many wonderful digi stamps in the All Dressed Up Etsy Store to use for the challenge. 

I love coloring with pastel colored markers, especially in the spring, so that's what I did for this month's challenge project.  This digital stamp is called "Flowers for Mum", with the text removed. 

I colored Flowers for Mum with Copic markers.  As I stated earlier, I love pastel colors this time of year.  I especially love pink and violet, so I concentrated on those colors on this card.  I also like to color rusty cans, so this one was very fun to color!

The pretty strip of flowered paper on the left side of this card is a New Release from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It's one of the Floral Burst papers. 

I cut the card out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found at Monica's Creative Room.

"Your Favorite Color" -- I hope you can enter the challenge this month at All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Challenge

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG
Elliebelle's Crafty Wednesday -- Feminine
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- ATG

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing!! Such a wonderful feminine card! Thank you so much, Julie, for joining in my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is card is amazing and LOVE your coloring.

    ReplyDelete