Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Fly High -- for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps by Naz

It's May 15, and that means it's time to share some Oldies but Goodies on the Sasayaki Glitter Blog.  This time, the theme is 'In the Sky'.  You'll find many cute and charming projects today on the Sasayaki Glitter Blog

What better way to get Up In the Sky than with Pilot Shy

I colored Pilot Shy with Copic markers.  I found the airplane paper at Pixel Scrapper.  The cloud and burlap papers are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. I cut the airplane die cut out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store. 


Check out the Sasayaki Glitter Blog to see all of the Up in the Sky projects.  You won't be disappointed! 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -- ATG
Allsorts Challenge -- Transport
Inkspirational Challenge -- adventure
Send a Smile 4 Kids -- ATG for Kids

6 comments:

  1. Julie this little pilot is just too cute. That paper is a great match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute image and pretty card, many thanks for joining in our 'Transport' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Such a cute card! I love your image and how you colored it! I may have to get him! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry! I hope you join us again for our next challenge!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Craft-dee Bowz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little guy and you coloured him beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Pilot Shy is truly adorable! Your coloring looks great and the whole card turned out very cute. Great use of designer paper. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this colourful card - it's great the way you've followed the flight theme throughout.Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete