Monday, May 6, 2019

You Are Pawsitively Wonderful -- for Path of Positivity

It's the first Monday of the month, and that means it's time for a new challenge at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  Each month there are optional themes, and this month's is Admiration.

When I think of what/who I admire most, my dog ranks right up there.  Well, dogs.  Period.  They are such a loving, forgiving, giving animal.  I think God knew what He was doing when he created dogs, and it is no accident that God spelled backwards is dog.  

With that idea in mind, I created a card with this month's awesome sponsor, A Day for Daisies:



This is Buddy, colored with Copic markers.  The love between a boy and his dog, or a girl and her dog, can be life transforming for that child.  Our Golden Retriever, Winter, brings my husband and I joy every single day.  Our lives are much richer because of him.  There is much to admire in the personality of dogs!

The sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps (no longer in business).  The awesome paw print border, and the bone shaped dies were both purchases at the Dies R Us Store.  The dog themed paper is an Echo Park digital paper, purchased at Snap Click Supply.

Admiration -- a theme you can go many different directions with -- so I hope you join us this month at The Path of Positivity.  A Day for Daisies has the best digis you can win! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party
Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- ATG
Jo's Scrap Shack -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more!! Our dogs and horses are the best therapy anyone could get! Love your card, Julie! It reminds me of my son! The papers and image are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!! Adorable image and that paw print panel down the side is fabulous!! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for joining us at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such wonderful dog stamps.

    ReplyDelete