Saturday, May 11, 2019

Rainy Day Panda - for Kitty Bee Designs

It's my day to post on the Kitty Bee Design blog.  I love it when I have the chance to work with the adorable designs from Kitty Bee Design

In May, we get lots of rain here in Wisconsin where I live, so I thought coloring up this Rainy Day Panda would be great fun!


This Rainy Day Panda is a clear acrylic stamp,  available in the Kitty Bee Design Etsy Shop.  Right now, this Rainy Day Panda is on sale, at 20% off!

The Rainy Day Panda was super fun to color up.  I added the mud puddle with a stencil from Whimsy Stamps, and stamped the sentiment directly on to the background paper (sentiment from Close To My Heart). Lastly, I added the rhinestone raindrops.  

The fun papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. They are from the April Showers Collection.  

Check the Kitty Bee Designs blog often for more inspiration from the Kitty Bee Design team.  You'll see some awesome designs, available in the Kitty Bee Design Etsy Shop



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful sentiment with that cute panda. Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete