Sunday, May 12, 2019

Just a Song Gift Bag -- for We Are 3 Digital Shop

Hello, and happy Sunday!  I have a cute gift bag I made to showcase one of the new release papers from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  Isn't this sweet?



I cut the gift bag out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store. The beautiful note paper is from the Just a Song Collection.  This is just one of 8 gorgeous papers in this collection.

That beautiful bold butterfly is a die from Cheery Lynn.  The ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

There is a fabulous new release this month at We Are 3 Digital Shop.  If you haven't checked it out yet and done some shopping, it's worth a visit to Bonnie's We Are 3 Etsy Shop

1 comment:

  1. Julie, that is so gorgeous. You do so many gold dies and they look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete