Thursday, October 10, 2019

Believe in the Magic of Autumn -- for Lavinia World Challenges

It's Thursday, and we're starting a new challenge at Lavinia World Challenges.  Challenges are Anything Goes, as long as you use a rubber or acrylic stamp.  Of course, we love to see Lavinia Stamps, but it is not necessary.  Any rubber or acrylic stamp is good to link up.  There will be one winner or a $15 gift certificate for the Lavinia World Store.  The design team also chooses several honorable mention projects.

I love fall!  I love the colors of fall, the cooler temperatures, and hiking with my dog and husband or friends.  Recently, I've been taking pictures around the neighborhood of colors and plants.  I have been quite sure there are fairies living very close by.  What do you think?



I will link all the Lavinia Stamps used on this layout at the bottom of this post.  First, I'd like to share some close ups so you can hopefully see the sparkle in the fairies wings. 

Here's a close up of Daydreaming Silhouette, and the sentiment stamp, Believe in Magic.

A close up of Chasing Dreams:

A close up of the top of the layout with the Fairy Chain (large) and the Vine

A close up, although it is blurry because of the angle, of the sparkle on the fairies wings.  I added the sparkle with Wink of Stella pens:

Now, to tell you about all the supplies I used on this layout that can be found in the Lavinia World Store:




in Pinecone, Morning Mist, Fallen Leaves, and Nocturne

I hope you join in these next 2 weeks at the Lavinia World Challenges.  I'd love to see what you create, especially if you use these wonderful Lavinia Stamps

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes -- Nothing Gold Can Stay
TTCRD -- ATG

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Julie! What a perfect way of using those Lavinia papers and stamps to show off your colorful floral beauties! I especially like that your page reveals all the different "jobs" garden fairies have to create a special flower - those of us who are part-time fairy gardeners completely understand the individual attention it takes to make our gardens happy. Fabulous creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute layout and so . creative! I love how you've incorporated the Lavinia stamps and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe there are fairies living in my garden too!! I love your layout, it is so clever and creative! Your pictures go beautifully with the Lavinia stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie that is awesome. Just love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! I love how everything works so perfectly together with your wonderful photos!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea to use the stamps on a scrapbook page- I never thought to do this. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous layout Julie!! Great thinking! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your artful and thoughtful autumn project, Julie! Love the layout and the fairies! Thanks so much for sharing with my "wood-related" challenge theme at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Hope to see your creative projects often in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete