Friday, October 25, 2019

Winter Cuddle-- for Colour Crazy Challenge Blog

It's Friday, and that means it's time for a new challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog.  There is a new challenge every Friday, with rotating teams.  It is my week to post, and I had the great fun of working with an image from Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps

This is Winter Cuddle:


I colored Winter Cuddle with Copic markers.  It's not my best job of coloring, but I'm trying not to shy away from my darkest marker shades. 

Once I got Winter Cuddle colored up, I used 2 sizes of a Spellbinders die set to cut her out and back her.  The snowflake paper is from Close To My Heart.  I no longer know who makes the beautiful snowflake border die.  It's been in my collection for quite some time.  

The Colour Crazy Challenge Blog -- challenges are always Anything Goes, as long as you hand color your image.  You can use any coloring medium you want.  We have great sponsors, so you can win great prizes!  Come link up with us this week.

2 comments:

  1. Julie, what a dreamy-sweet creation! Lovely colors, and your little girl could not be more beautiful! It's a wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is gorgeous. Just love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete