Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Best Witches -- the Outlawz Monthly Progressive Freebie Challenge

Hello, and happy Tuesday. I've been entering the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenges each month.  This month I got it done with 1/2 the month to spare.  Hurray for me! This month's progressive freebie image was provided to the participants by Polkadoodles.  She's a real sweetie! She is part of a collection from Winnie Wednesday. 



I colored the Winnie Wednesday image with Copic markers.  I cut out the spider web background with a cutting die from Queen & Company.  The Best Wishes sentiment is a die from Tonic Studios. The wonky stitched oval die is by The Scrapping Cottage.

Winnie Wednesday is looking fairly intense.  I'm not sure if she's going to wish you a Happy Halloween or cast a spell.  Better beware!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge -- October
Polkadoodles Challenge -- ATG
Digi Choosday -- ATG
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Fall

5 comments:

  1. Great coloring on another adorable Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it, Julie, but I fall in love again and again with your coloring skills. Winnie Wednesday certainly is cute, and she closely resembles her name-sake from The Addams Family. LOL Darling card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so adorable, thanks for sharing and joining in the Polkadoodles challenge this week ; Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love her hair
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Julie. She is definitely too cute to spook. Love the die cut sentiment too. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday this time. Hope to see you again soon.
    hugs
    Dawn DT
    Challenge Blog: https://digichoosday.blogspot.com
    My Personal Blog: https://dawnscraftybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete