Thursday, October 17, 2019

Best Witches -- for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Thursday, and that's Oldie but Goodie day on the Catch the Bug Blog, featuring Bugaboo Stamps.  Every Thursday, some older, but well loved digis are featured. 

I've been looking for "cute, not spooky" Halloween themed digis to make into cards for the nursing home residents where I volunteer.  I found just what I was looking for in the Bugaboo Stamps Store!



This card uses one of the tags in the Halloween Tag Set 01.  There are 3 tags altogether in this set.  

I colored up the cute cat tag with a bit of Copic marker coloring.  It didn't take much!  Then, I used 2 different sized Lifestyle Crafts circle dies to cut out the circle and back it with the orange patterned paper.   The black glitter paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is from the Halloween paper set

The fun Halloween garland is a die from Cottage Cutz.  I cut it out with some purple foil paper I found in my stash.

I hope you check out to see what other Bugaboo Stamps designers made for Oldie but Goodie Thursday over at Catch the Bug

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- Halloween
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Fall

3 comments:

  1. Julie beautiful glitter paper on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Julie, I love the greeting and paper that you used on this wonderful card! Thanks for the links. Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute kitty!

    Thanks for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards' this month
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete