Monday, November 16, 2020

Blue Dragonfly for Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Monday, so it's my day to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge & Inspiration Blog. This week, the inspiration team is using the theme pink &/or blue.  I decided to use both!

I found an awesome image in the Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Shop I wanted to color up. 

Using Hello Dragonfly:


I colored Hello Dragonfly with Copic markers.  I concentrated on using pink and blue colors, with just a hint of blue violet.  

The papers on this card are by We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The pink flowered paper is one of the Darcy's Garden papers. The blueish background paper is from the Pastel Fantasy papers. Those pretty dies used to cut the papers are from Sharon Callis.  The dragonfly was cut out of foil paper and a Cheery Lynn die. 

Check out all the awesome inspiration at Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge & Inspiration Blog


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ms. Julie! Beautiful as always! Thanks for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge. Best of luck!

    ---Monica M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 46 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete