Sunday, November 1, 2020

Fa La La La La -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 It's November 1st, and there's a new challenge that starts today over in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group.  Every month, we host a challenge there.  There is always a simple theme to follow, and images must be All Dressed Up Stamps digis.  This month, the Facebook group theme is "Feeling Christmasy".  I'm still making Christmas cards, so I like this theme! The challenge will run all month.

Here's my "Feeling Christmasy" inspiration, using one of the 3 Little Christmas Girls...


I colored the 3 Little Christmas Girl image with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.  These rich Christmas papers are from Crafter's Companion, and I wanted to match the colors.  I generally color first, then find my papers, but I did it the other way around this time.

I  hope you join us over at the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group for the "Feeling Christmasy" challenge this month. I'd love to see your creations, and you could win some awesome digis from the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop. You'll also find many Christmas images in the shop to fit the theme!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams -- Christmas/Winter

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete