Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Spinning Christmas Joy -- For Bugaboo Stamps

 It's Tuesday today, and that's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps.  Every Tuesday, there's a new release, or occasionally a cute re-release in the Bugaboo Stamps Store. Today, there are actually 2 new releases, and both of them are adorable!

I combined both of today's AKV Ice skater's into this card:


I thought I'd jumped on the slimline bandwagon with this card, and use a new slimline die I just got.  

I colored the AKV skaters with Copic markers, computer generated the rather original sentiment, and then completed the card.  The stitched star is a die from Crafter's Companion.  The slimline die is from Tuttie Designs. 

Check out the Catch the Bug blog to see what the other designers created with these awesome skaters! 



No comments:

Post a Comment