Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Life is Good When You're a Princess

 It's Wednesday today, and on the Catch the Bug Blog, we are celebrating humorous holidays for Humor Me Wednesday.  Every Wednesday, we celebrate the quirky, obscure, but definitely worth making a note of days of the year!  For instance, did you know that today is Princess Day?  I for one, think I deserve to be treated like a princess everyday, but today is my day!

There are a number of princess images in the Bugaboo Stamps Store, but I found this pre-colored image that I decided to start with: AKV Princess:


I printed the pre-printed AKV Princess image, then enhanced her with Prismacolor pencils.  I cut her out with a wonky stitched die from The Scrapping Cottage.  The pretty designer papers on this card are from Crafter's Companion. 

So, what other holidays are being celebrated today?  Check out Catch the Bug to find out!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

D.L. Art -- November Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. What a fab card - cute little princess. Lovely and bright :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challlenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete