Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Dahlia -- for Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and it's my day to post on the Ching Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog.  I love any chance I can get to play with the gorgeous Ching-Chou Kuik images! We have a challenge underway, with the theme of Think Pink for Breast Cancer.


For today's pink creation, I used the gorgeous image, Dahlia. She's pretty in pink, I think:


I colored Dahlia with a combination of Spectrum Noir and Copic markers.  The ornate frame behind her is by Spellbinders.  The design team was given the added challenge of using buttons this week, and I thought this frame lended itself well to the 4 buttons.  The background paper and the pearlescent paper are both from Crafter's Companion.  The 'Faith' sentiment is from a company no longer in business. 

I hope you can join us this month for our "Think Pink" Challenge.  There's another challenge in the CCK Facebook Group, and great inspiration there, and on the CCK Inspiration & Challenge Blog


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Passion for Markers -- Something Beginning with 'B' (Buttons)
D.L. Art -- September linky party
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a hand colored image

3 comments:

  1. I love the paper you chose for this, and that ornate frame is gorgeous. I think the buttons are wonderful additions. Your colouring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, and in keeping with the Theme, lots of things beginning with B

    Thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at colour crazy

    ReplyDelete