Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Fairy Magic -- For All Dressed Up Stamps

 It's September 1st, and there's a new challenge starting in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group.  The challenge will run the whole month of September, and it has a theme -- Winged things.  You must use an All Dressed Up Stamps image. You'll find lots of wonderful images that fit the Winger Things theme in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop.

Fairy Magic is an older image.  In fact, I think it was the first All Dressed Up image I ever purchased, and one of the first digital images I ever colored up.  I wish I could find that card now, but that was before I was even photographing and watermarking my cards.  I'd like to compare it to today's image.  Have I improved?  I sure hope so!  I've done a lot of coloring between then and now!


I colored Fairy Magic with a combination of Copic & Spectrum Noir markers.  The papers are from Crafter's Companion.  The stitched oval die is from Spellbinders.  The 2 banner dies are from Crafter's Companion.  The butterfly dies are by Sizzix.  I hope you like my darling Winged Thing! 

I hope you find your own adorable Winged Thing and join in the challenge over on the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Challenge. I'd love to see what you create! 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a hand colored image
ABMTTC -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. This is such a delicate and pretty card - coloured beautifully! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at our Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beautiful - love it :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - Good luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs, Myriam
    DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete