Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Dance like its your Birthday -- for The Paper Shelter

 It's Wednesday, and that means there's a new challenge starting over on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Challenges run for a week.  This week, the theme is "Party Time!!"  That's a fun one!  If you use a Paper Shelter image and you're the random winner of the challenge, you get a $30 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter Store.  How great is that?  Use any image, and get 3 images of your choice.  Either way, it's pretty awesome!

Party time!  I went with a birthday theme for my design team card for this challenge.  I thought this Go Go Girl was so darn cute!

I think I hear the Bee Gees all the way from the 80's!

I colored Go Go Girl with a combination of Copic and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. The tags are from Close To My Heart.  The sentiment is computer generated. The papers are from Crafter's Companion.  The sequins are from Queen & Company.  I finished the card off with some Timeless Twine. 

I hope you can join us this week at The Paper Shelter challenge blog, for our Party Time- themed challenge.  I'd love to see what you create!



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a hand colored image
Cutie Pie Challenge -- Birthday 
Dream Valley Challenge -- 2 or more patterned papers
Dragonfly Dreams -- Happy birthday

5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie what a super card loving that image and the vibrant colours a right little smasher thank you for joining our challenge at DRAGONFLY DREAMS this month
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a very cool image and lovely project. Really nice colours chosen here.

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great make – perfect for a girlie birthday.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Dream Valley Challenge
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, I love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka CT -

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute fun card Julie! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete