Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Spring Bookworm -- for Ching-Chou Kuik

 Today is my day to post for Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog!  I love Tuesdays!  The challenge that runs all month has the theme of Think Pink for Breast Cancer.  We want to see your pink Creations.  

This week, the design team was given the added challenge of using handmade flowers on our project.  I used Spring Bookworm, and created some flowers to add: 

I colored Spring Bookworm with a combination of Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.  I then fussy cut the image, die cut out a stitched circle (Crafter's Companion) and placed Spring Bookworm on it. The slimline die and the 'Friend' sentiment are from Diamond Press. The flowers are dies from Spellbinders that I colored with watercolor markers and layered. 

I hope you can join our "Think Pink" Challenge.  You'll find another challenge and great inspiration in the CCK Facebook Group


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a colored image
Passion for Markers -- Day of Peace (wings)

4 comments:

  1. Wow such a beautiful and brightly coloured project you have created here. Nice work. Looks great. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colouring of that pretty fairy image, Julie and I love your choice of colour palette...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week over at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely colourful creation. Very lovely! Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project Julie. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete