Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Back to School -- with Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's Tuesday, and there's a Back To School theme at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog this week.  It's perfect timing, and kids are getting ready for school just about everywhere!  

I have created a card with Isobel, and she is Hitting the Books.  This is Crafty Sentiments Designs rubber stamp, Isobel - Hitting the Books.


I colored Crafty Sentiments Designs rubber stamp, Isobel - Hitting the Books with Copic markers.  It was so fun to color this design!  

I found the designer paper of book covers at Pixel Scrapper.  The silver glimmer trim is from Close To My Heart, and so is the sentiment.  The tag that the sentiment is stamped on is from Paper  Wishes.

I hope you join in on the Back to School challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.  I'd love to see what you make!

2 comments:

  1. Julie that is a wonderful image and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an wonderful job on coloring the adorable image!Beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete