Saturday, August 26, 2017

Love is a Warm Puppy -- for QKR Stampede

This is a first for me!  I'm posting a day late for QKR Stampede's challenge.  This week's optional theme is, "Keep Your Eye on the Ball."  You can always enter Anything Goes, if you prefer.

We have a new Golden Retriever puppy in the house, so this card seems perfect:


This card uses 2 QKR Stampede digi stamps -- Happy Puppy (Q-digi17400) and Warm Puppy (Q-digi11301).

I colored Happy Puppy with Copic markers.  I used some new dies I bought from Stampendous to make the card base and layers.  Papers are digital.  They are the Echo Park Bark Collection, purchased from Snap Click Supply.  I printed the Warm Puppy sentiment on one of the digital Bark Collection papers.  The tennis ball was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store. 

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede for our "Keep Your Eye on the Ball" challenge.  It runs until Friday, Sept. 1. 

1 comment:

  1. Julie, what a fun card. Love the paper with your adorable image.

    ReplyDelete