Wednesday, August 23, 2017

I Love Books -- an Imagine That! Digi Stamp New Release

Have you seen all the great manatee New Releases at Imagine That! Digi Stamp?!?  They are so cute!  You HAVE to check them all out!  Wonderful!  Varied!  So fun!

I made a bookmark because I always have my nose buried in a book and you can never have too many bookmarks.  This uses the New Release Manatee Reader With Bow.


I colored the book loving manatee with Copic markers, then used a variety of dies from Paper Wishes to create the bookmark.  The sentiment is part of the Manatee Reader with Bow set.  The papers used on this bookmark are also from Imagine That! Digistamp.  They are the Beach Combing papers.  Fibers added to the tag are from Close To My Heart.


Have you joined the monthly challenge in the Creative Playground yet?  There's still time!

1 comment:

  1. Julie this bookmark is so adorable. I don't know why I don't think of bookmarks since my daughter is a teacher????

    ReplyDelete