Sunday, August 20, 2017

Just Fur You! An MHKDesigns New Release

It's time to showcase another MHKDesigns New Release.  This one is 'Pet Puns'.  Being a dog lover, it's perfect for me and many of my dog loving friends!  



I used the dog image of the Pet Puns set and colored it with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.  The sentiment, also from the Pet Puns set, was cut out with a round punch and secured with a paw brad from my stash.  The paw print paper is from MHKDesigns.  It's the Pawsitively Purrfect digital paper pack.

The card base was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file found in the Silhouette Design Store.

MHKDesigns products used on this card:




Have you entered the MHKDesigns challenge yet?  You still have  time, as it runs all month.  Use an MHKDesigns image, and it's Anything Goes!  


2 comments:

  1. Julie your card is gorgeous. Love the paw print punch on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!! I love the paw print paper and all the other paw prints...perfect for the sweet doggie image :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete