Friday, August 4, 2017

Summer Humor -- for QKR Stampede

Another Friday, another challenge -- at QKR Stampede Challenge blog!  I love our optional theme this week.  It's "Make it Humorous".  This is the absolutely perfect theme for QKR Stampede as they have so many cute, quirky stamps that work for this theme!  Take this Bikini Frog (Q-digi8204) for instance...


I colored Q-digi8204 Bikini Frog with Copic markers, then fussy cut it out.  I made the background by inking repeatedly a piece of wavy cut cardstock then moving it down, inking again, moving it down, inking again, repeat, all the way down the background paper.  The sentiment is computer generated. 

I plan to send this to a very good friend who is having surgery on Monday, donating one of her kidneys to her brother.  I thought a little levity might go a long way under the circumstances.

I hope you can join us this week for our optional "make it humorous" challenge at QKR Stampede.  I'd love to see what you make!

1 comment:

  1. Julie this is too funny. I wouldn't even consider a bikini, hehe. At least I know my limitations, LOL.

    ReplyDelete