Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Happy Holidays -- for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

Another month, another Christmas card!  It's time for a new challenge at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  This month, the optional theme is 'Traditional Christmas Colors.'

Our guest sponsor this month is Kitten Scraps.  I had the fun of working with Christmas Balls Clipart.  


The Christmas balls come in a .png version, so I could play with them and layer them the way I wanted.  I created this montage for the focal point of my card using the Christmas Balls Clipart set.  Papers on this card are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I used 2 sets -- Glitterati II, and Cute Christmas.  

I hope you can join us this month at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  You can link up any Christmas design, and I'd love to see what you make!

2 comments: