Friday, November 23, 2018

Cow Pile -- a Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

Friday!  Freebie!  It's time for Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps! Yea! Every Friday, there's another freebie you can grab.  Color it up and enter it in the Catch The Bug Challenges

I live in Wisconsin, the Dairy State, so I'm drawn to cows.  Today's free digi, Cow Pile, is a great one for me.  I can think of lots of farmer friends to send this one to!



I colored Cow Pile with Copic markers, working to shade each cow, distinguishing between the different cows in the pile.  I had a bit of a puzzle sorting out hooves, heads, utters, bodies, but I think I got it!

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. These are from the November New Release.  They are the Howdy Paper Collection.

I used several sizes of a Spellbinders label die and a bit of ribbon from my stash on this card. 

I hope you take time to check out what the other talented Bugaboo Stamps Design team did with this awesome freebie on the Catch The Bug blog today.  You won't be disappointed!


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Outlawz Monday challenges -- ATG with a greeting
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends -- ATG
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge -- ATG with a Critter
Lemon Shortbread Challenge -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely DARLING!! I am in love with your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and black patterned papers on your card, the cow pile is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny I think I said something similar about being in the Dairy State, hehe. I knew that we think alike. We just need to get together sometime to craft, lol.

    ReplyDelete