Friday, November 16, 2018

Give Thanks -- for Di's Digi Challenges

Give thanks, my crafting friends!  Autumn is such a great time of year for counting our blessings, and those who stop my my blog to leave comments are big blessings to me!  Thank you!

I'm posting today for Di's Digi Designs and her challenge blog, Di's Digi Challenges.  We're starting a new challenge today, and the theme is super easy -- add a sentiment.  Since we almost always do that anyway, I hope you can join in!

I used the super adorable Pumpkin Wendy to create this easel card:


I colored Pumpkin Wendy with Copic markers.  She's so adorable, pulling that wagon fun of Autumn blessings!

I cut the card base out on my Silhouette Cameo 3, then used Spellbinders dies to create the rest of the card.  The fall floral paper was found in the Silhouette Online Store.  I computer generated the sentiment. 

I hope you can take a couple minutes to visit Di's Digis Store.  She has some wonderful new digis there, including some great new Christmas ones. Then, come join the Di's Digi Challenges for our 'Add a Sentiment' challenge -- you might win some of these adorable images for yourself!

2 comments: