Saturday, November 17, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving Table Setting for Dies R Us

I'm posting today on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog, and I've been working on a way to dress up the Thanksgiving table a bit. 



I created these with several products in the Dies R Us store.  I'll show pictures and links at the end of this post for your convenience.

Here's all the supplies:

I created the pocket for the silverware and napkin by using an 11 1/2 x 4 inch piece of card stock.  I scored it at 4.5 inches, and glued to that score line.  

I used 2 of the middle sized frames (ones that I thought fit on the front of the silverware holder the best) on this project.  

I computer generated my sentiment.  Here's how it looked when I cut one out with the label:

I'll end with a close up of one of the place setting holders:

Here's the list of supplies, as promised:



I greatly enjoyed creating these and would like to enter them in the following challenges:
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- Anything But a Card
Dies R Us Challenge -- Giving Thanks

3 comments:

  1. So creative and that is a wonderful table accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply amazing Julie! Thanks for sharing this awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the idea! Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete