Saturday, November 10, 2018

Mistletoe Panda -- for Kitty Bee Designs

Hello, fellow stamp lovers!  I'm posting today on the Kitty Bee Designs blog.  It's my day for the monthly designer spotlight.   Since I'm in Christmas card mode big time these days, I decided to feature a Kitty Bee Designs Christmas Panda. 

This is Mistletoe Present Panda:


I colored up Mistletoe Present Panda with Copic markers.  It never takes much coloring to make these images look great.  It's part of their charm! Without too much work, I have another Christmas card, ready to add to the stash.

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are one of this month's new releases, A Touch of Teal

The sentiment is a free stamp I got in a magazine subscription.  The twine is Timeless Twine. I used 2 Spellbinders dies to cut out the Mistletoe Present Panda and to back it. 

I hope you check back often to the blog to see what the other talented designers have made.  Don't forget about the Aloha Friday Challenges!  Every 2 weeks (on Friday, as you may have guessed), we start a new challenge, with wonderful sponsors and great prizes that you can win. 

Until next time, happy crafting!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- November Linky Party
Craft Rocket Challenge -- Christmas is Coming

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous little card and beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and I hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this image is too cute!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#54 – Christmas is coming}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#23 – Men’s world}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#23 – For a man}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete