Thursday, November 22, 2018

Monster Dino -- a New Release for All Dressed Up Stamps

It's New Release time at All Dressed Up Stamps, and today I have the pleasure of featuring Monster Dino.  He's an adorable Christmas image!



I colored Monster Dino with Copic markers.  I found this bright, fun Christmas paper in my Close To My Heart Christmas papers, and I thought it blended with my Monster Dino colors well.  The sentiment is also an acrylic stamp from Close To My Heart.

Please visit the All Dressed Up Facebook Group to see what the other talented design team members did with this and other new releases this month at All Dressed Up Stamps

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- November link party 
Crafting From the Heart -- ATG
Angie's Digital Stamps -- optional twist -- Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Too cute. There are lots of little monsters in this world so I know that you can find one to give this card to, lol.

    ReplyDelete