Friday, March 29, 2019

Happy Spring -- for Aloha Friday Challenges

It's Friday, and it's time for some mid-challenge inspiration on the Aloha Friday Challenge Blog.  This time, the theme is "In the Garden".  

You won't quite make it in a garden at my house as there is still a few inches of snow, but it is melting, and the spring birds are returning, so I am hopeful!

One of our sponsors this challenge is A Day For Daisies.  I had the fun of creating with Walking Bonnet:



I colored Walking Bonnet with Copic markers.  I used a sketch from Cheerful Sketches to design the card.  Here's the sketch:
 Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. The daisy and the paisley papers are from the On the Farm collection. The other piece is from Summer Butterflies

The "In the Garden" Challenge at Aloha Friday Challenges runs for one more week, or through April 4.  Winners will be announced the following Sunday.  I hope you can join in on the fun!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Cheerful Sketches -- March
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Spring Flowers
Polkadoodles -- ATG
Cute Card Thursday -- Feminine
Crafty Gals Corner -- Spring


3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and so pretty.
    Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet....I love this nostalgic images.....I hope this is good english hahaha....
    Thank you for joining us at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ and please come back.
    xxx Plony (DT)

    ReplyDelete