Monday, March 4, 2019

Some of my Best Friends Have FUR! for Path of Positivity and Bugaboo!

I love people, and I love dogs, so when I heard that the optional theme this month at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog was Friendship, and that Bugaboo Stamps was one of our awesome sponsors, I knew JUST what I wanted to do!

One of my best friend's mother recently had her leg amputated above the knee, and she's more than likely going to lose her hand soon.  She's been bombarded with get well cards, so I wanted to brighten her day, but with a twist.  She's a dog lover, much like me, so I made her this Treat bag for the next time I visit her:



I used the darling Bugaboo digi, Izzie Brat and Charlie, colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment is computer generated.  

I bought a bunch of treat bags several years ago from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I don't think they carry them anymore, but I sure do enjoy having them on hand for projects just like this one. 

The Path of Positivity Challenges go for a month.  The optional theme this month is Friendship, but you can enter any positive theme challenge you'd like.  Please join us!  I'd love to see your creations, and you could win awesome prizes from our sponsors -- like this darling digi from Bugaboo Stamps

You'll also find this project at Catch the Bug Blog today, for the Anything But a Card feature.  Check out what the other talented Bugaboo Stamps designers created today at Catch the Bug



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes -- How Much is that Doggy in the Window?
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge -- ATG with a Critter
Crafty Animals Challenge -- ATG
D.L. Art-- March Linky Party
Not Just Cards -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I do send well wishes to your friend's mom. I can't imagine. Such a sweet gesture and your coloring is just beautiful on your treat bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Crafty Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Julie, and such a sweetness! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete