Saturday, March 9, 2019

Is it a Chick or a Bunny? for Kitty Bee Designs

Hi, fellow stamp lovers!  I'm posting today for Kitty Bee Designs, where I have a darling stamp to share with you. 



What do you think?  Is is a chick or a bunny? Isn't it the sweetest?

Papers on this card are from AMB Illustrations.

I added some chipboard so I can add it in the Outlawz Crash Your Stash Feb/March Challenge, where the theme is 'use some chipboard.'  I found a piece of chipboard in my stash, found an acrylic stamp with the 'Happy Easter' sentiment, then inked the edges of the chipboard. 

You can find many cute Kitty Bee Designs in the Etsy Store in both acrylic and digi stamps.  Join us, also, for the Aloha Friday Challenges! Each challenge lasts for 2 weeks, and we have wonderful sponsors! 



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Crash Your Stash -- Chipboard
Digichoosday -- ATG
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party

1 comment:

  1. Super cute
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete