Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I'm Yours -- for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

Valentine's Day has come and gone, but it's never too late to tell someone special that you love them.

My husband has been working very long hours lately, then coming home and shoveling storm after storm of snow that has moved through.  I made him this card to let him know he's appreciated and loved.  It uses a digital stamp from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez called Hamster.



I placed the Hamster digi in my photo editing software so I could duplicate, then flip one of them. Then, I made a JPG of the 2 hamsters, placed it in a Word document to size, and printed it.  I colored the 2 Hamsters with Copic markers.

I used several different heart shaped dies from Spellbinders to create this shaped card, and used a heart paper left over from a Valentine's Day project that was on my desk.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Hot Off the Press. 

Have you visited the Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Store? There, you will find acrylic stamps, digital stamps, digital papers, a Zazzle shop, and more.  It is worth a trip!  There's also a Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Facebook Group, with a monthly challenge, and for even more inspiration, visit the Kinda Cute blog.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG 
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Crafting from the Heart - ATG
D.L. Art -- March linky party
Scrapyland Challenge -- dies they sell (Spellbinders)



3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! I am sure your husband appreciated it after all that shoveling! Love the digi you used and the heart dies! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

    ReplyDelete