Tuesday, March 19, 2019

You Are Egg-ceptional -- The Outlawz Progressive Freebie (March)

Hello, and happy Tuesday!  I had a chance to color up the Eggs image from Sandra Van Blaricum that was the freebie this month (thank you so much, Sandra!) at the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge.  And, I found time to make it into a card.  I used the sketch from this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge to create it.  Here's the card:

I used all the colors of the rainbow in those eggs -- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.  I did this intentionally so I could enter it in The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge (rainbows), and I added a piece of rainbow paper for good measure!

Here's the Sketch Saturday sketch I used:


Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The 2 circles and the banner papers are all from the Fantasy paper collection. The sentiment is printed on a piece of Pinkalious paper

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge -- March
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Rainbows
Createful Heart Designs Challenges -- Easter/Spring
Sketch Saturday -- week #555
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Julie this is eggceptional. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Love the eggcoloring!!1

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    Patricia - DT SS
    www.patriciachalasstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete