Wednesday, March 13, 2019

I Don't Like Morning! for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Wednesday, and every Wednesday on the Catch the Bug blog, Bugaboo Stamps are showcased with Humor Me Wednesday.  

Monday was National Napping Day, and that is certainly a day worth celebrating!  I made this card for the occasion:



This card uses Crabby Cathy Morning.  I colored Crabby Cathy Morning with Copic markers, and used the sentiment that comes with the set.  

The papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. The confetti background paper is from the Celebrate paper collection. The tie dye purple stripe is from the Watercolor Batik paper pack.  The silver foil trim is from Close To My Heart. I found the fun puffy stickers in my stash and thought they fit this card well. 

I used a sketch from the current Outlawz Sketch Challenge for this card.  Here's the sketch:


Check out what the other talented Bugaboo Stamps designer created today for Humor Me Wednesday, then come back tomorrow for Oldie but Goodie Thursday.  



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
AUD Sentiment -- funny sentiment
Challenge Up Your Life -- a little bit crazy
Jo's Scrap Shack -- ATG
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- until March 19

6 comments:

  1. That`s my card - I look exactly like that in the morning....
    Great card, I like the coloring.
    Thank you for joining us at Challenge Up Your Life.
    Best Wishes Fliki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I love your card! I belive we should live in our pj's from the moment we walk into our front doors until the minute we go out it. This card is near and dear to my heart lol. Have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. National Napping Day?? How did I not know about that? I definitely could have used one! This card is so fun! The image is very cute and I love those fun embellishments! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card- and so true today! Love the fun image and - well..time for a nap! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant fun card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge. Good luck Ginny ♥ Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete