Friday, January 19, 2018

Anywhere South -- for QKR Stampede

Yea! Friday!  Plus, the weekend is looking a bit warmer than it's been here in NW Wisconsin.  Last weekend, we didn't break 0 degrees Fahrenheit, so getting outdoors was difficult.  This weekend, we might even get above freezing!

It's Friday!  And that means it's time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede, where they are always Anything Goes.  If you use a QKR Stampede, or Eureka Stamps image, and win, you'll get more free digis!

Because it's been so cold here, even the snowmen are heading south, including this Hitch Hiking Snowman (Q-digi5303) from QKR Stampede


I colored Hitch Hiking Snowman with Copic markers, using all my cccc-o-l-d colors!  The sentiment was computer generated, but is very heartfelt!!!  I found the card design in the Silhouette Online Store and cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo 3.  The gold snowflake was cut out with a die from Paper Wishes. 

This Hitch Hiking Snowman was very fun and easy to color.  I have a good friend who I send cards to each week.  I've been doing it for years, and he's now 96.  This one is in the mail and heading his way.  He'll get a hearty laugh out of it, I know. 

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog for our Anything Goes challenge.  I'd love to see what you make, and we've got great prizes for you to win -- like this digi!!   

1 comment:

  1. Julie, your card is gorgeous. Hope we will have some snow left after this weekend...don't want rain, yuk.

    ReplyDelete