Monday, January 22, 2018

Kindness in Shades of Blue -- for the Path of Positivity

Blue, blue, this card is blue. Blue is this card because I'm missing you!  And, because Shades of Blue is the optional challenge theme at Path of Positivity this month.  To be eligible for the prize from our guest sponsor, your card must be 55% blue.  I think this one is!


I used papers from one of this month's sponsors at Path of Positivity Challenge Blog this month, Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The 2 blue papers on this card front are from Lisa's Naturally Cool Digital Set. 

The heart was cut out with a stitched die from Lawn Fawn.  The sentiment is a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  The butterfly sticker cluster is from Pebbles Paper Co.  The twine is from my stash.  

Here's another similar card I constructed with the same concept, but not quite as much blue:


Which do you like better?  Lots of blue or the pink heart version?

Blue is one of my favorite colors.  I wear a lot of blue (it brings out the blue of my eyes), but I also find myself using a lot of blue in my crafting.  How about you?  Is blue a color you gravitate towards? 

I hope you find time to join us over at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog where the optional theme is Shades of Blue.  Or, if you like, you can link up any positive-themed project.  

1 comment:

  1. Julie, both of your cards are gorgeous. I can't decide. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete