Monday, January 15, 2018

For My Friend -- and DigiStamps4Joy

DigiStamps4Joy has a month-long challenge, and it's time for some mid-month inspiration.  The challenges are anything goes, but there's an optional theme, if you'd like to play along.  This month's optional theme is, "favorite color combination".  Here's what I created for the challenge:


This card uses DigiStamps4Joy digital stamp Diamond Beauties (JA2).  I colored Diamond Beauties with Copic markers, then fussy cut the image.  

When I was thinking of 'favorite color combination', I thought Copics.  The very first Copics I ever purchased were R81, R83, and R85.   They are still my go-to pink color combination, and I used them on the flowers on the Diamond Beauties, with the addition of R89.  I love pink and blue together, so I looked for a paper that would have both, and would look good with the image.   I found it on a DVD full of printables from Tattered Lace.  The gold label behind Diamond Beauties is a Spellbinders die and uses a gold paper from Spellbinders Paper Arts.  The black ribbon and raspberry card stock card base are from Close To My Heart. 

I hope you can join us at DigiStamps4Joy for our optional "Favorite Color Combinations" challenge, or link up anything you'd like.  I'd absolutely love to see what you make, and we've got fantastic digis that you can win for prizes!  There's still plenty of time to join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, that is beautiful. Love that paper with your gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete