Saturday, January 6, 2018

Hello? I Miss You! For Bloobel Stamps

Hellloooooo!  You there?!?    That's the message of this oh-so-fun digi I want to share with you today!  This is my second post today.  It's a super cold Saturday and I've been busy creating!  This card uses a digi from Bloobel Digital Stamps.  She's a brand new release, and you can find her here.  You can find all the awesome Bloobel stamps at Bloobel.com.

And now, my creation:



Lisa, of Bloobel Digital Stamps, has such a unique style.  These stamps are soooooo fun to color!   I used Copic markers on this one, titled 80's Telephone.   I used some of my favorite Copic combinations on this cutie, so it was fun, fun, fun!

The sentiment was computer generated, then cut out with a couple dies from Tattered Lace.  The frame around 80's Telephone is by Craftin' Desert Divas.  Papers on this card have been on my stash for a few years, and I no longer no the company.  They were just scraps.  The telephone embellishment was a file I found at Silhouette Online Store and cut out on my new Silhouette Cameo 3. 

This card is so fun, I just have to enter it in the following challenges:  
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog -- ATG
Polkadoodle Challenge -- ATG
PDE Linky Party -- use die cuts
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
4 Crafty Chicks -- dies/punches
Crafting By Designs -- ATG

8 comments:

  1. Julie, this is so funny - love it. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Thanks so much for stopping by to play along in our challenge. I hope you will join us again real soon.
    Blessings,
    karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is she?? Thanks so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun image and that sentiment is perfect for it. Thank you so much for joining in the Polkadoodles Anything Goes Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Polkadoodles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this love the image Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card. Thank you for joining us at The Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week 1. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete