Friday, January 12, 2018

Happy Anniversary -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday!  That always has such a happy sound to it, doesn't it?  That means it's time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  All our challenges are Anything Goes now. Oh, that is SO much fun!

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary a few week's back.  This is the card I gave him:


It uses Fine Art Rose (ES-digi6102), colored with Copic markers, and Happy Anniversary (Q-digi12007) for the sentiment. The Fine Art Rose was a breeze to color, if you like to color flowers.  It was already so shaded, the task was mostly done for me.

I used a hemstitch cutting die by Spellbinders to cut out the rose and the sentiment.  The card base is an SVG file by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  The designer papers are by Imagine That! Digistamp. The black ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede.  Remember, it's Anything Goes!  

1 comment:

  1. Julie, that is a gorgeous card. Love the color and shape. By the way...Happy belated Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete