Monday, June 23, 2014

Every Picnic Needs Ants! for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, which means there's a new challenge starting today at Eureka Stamps. This week's theme is 'Picnic'.  How fun is that?
When I think of a picnic, I think of ants, so here's what I made:

I used a pre-made envelope from Fancy Pants, made a belly band with the Eureka small ant stamp (digi 1503)
I filled the envelope with things you'd need at a picnic -- plastic fork and spoon, a napkin, ketchup and mustard, even a moisture wipe. No bug spray, though, LOL.


Here's a close up of the belly band and the adorable ant stamp.

It's summer, so it's picnic season.  Make a picnic project and link up with us at the Eureka Stamp blog.  I'd love to see what you make!
I have a giveaway going on, celebrating several events: I wrote my 500th blog post today, I'm close to 400 followers on my blog, and I have 100 "likes" on my Facebook page, Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  To celebrate all those things,  I'm having a giveaway:  I have some Timeless Twine, some 3 Girl JAM ribbon, a Unity stamp set, a Close To My Heart stamp set, some Pinque Peacock embellishments, a 6x6 paper pad, and various embellishments that I need a home for. I also have two generous sponsors:  DigiStamps4Joy is giving a $10 gift certificate to the store, and The Cutting Cafe is offering any 3 sets.  WOW! If you'd like to be eligible to win, please leave a comment on any of my blog posts between now and July 6.  I'll draw a winner on my birthday.  It's my day, and you get the present!  I'd also love it if you "like" my Facebook page and follow my blog, if you don't already. 
Have fun!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Fairies Challenges -- Summertime
Flat Friends Challenge -- anything but a Card
Just For Fun Challenge Blog -- Anything Summer
Lia Stampz -- Summer Fun
The Doodle Garden -- Summer Lovin'
Digi Haven -- Let's Go on a Picnic
Jo's Scrap Shack -- Summer Fun


14 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a picnic to carry all those little condiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is such a cute idea and perfect for the theme - I love it - the design is gorgeous and all of the little things you've popped in :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, hope you have a lovely week, Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! Thanks for joining FFC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is creative! What a fab idea, perfect for an picnic! So glad you joined us for our Picnic Challenge at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute ant stamp! They almost look real! VERY creative and just precious. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun picnic project! Squeeeee! Those ants are too cute to be pesky, aren't they? So clever to include all of those condiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really fun project !!! Thank you so much for joining us for Jo's Fun Friday Challenge !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute project :) Thanks for joining us for Jo's Fun Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea, Julie! Love the ants. :-D Thank you so much for playing in and supporting our "Summer Lovin' " challenge at The Doodle Garden this month. Hope to see you playing again in our July challenge. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so clever...I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with Jo's Scrap Shack FFC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever - thanks for sharing it with us at Just For Fun!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute. TFS and joining us at Jo's

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute and very clever project

    thank you so much for entering the Ditzie Digi Designs Challenge

    Hugs kerrie x
    DDD DT

    ReplyDelete