Monday, June 16, 2014

I Love Summer! for Timeless Twine

I'm helping host a Color Challenge on the Timeless Twine blog this week.  Actually, the challenge will go for the rest of the month. 
Here's the colors of the challenge -- SUPER fun!


I used the new Bella Creationz Embellishment Kit to create this fun card for the challenge:


Supplies used:  Firecracker Timeless Twine

Bella Creationz Embellishment Kit, including the new "Hello Summer" stamp set 

Other supplies used:  3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon, white textured cardstock from American Crafts, Close To My Heart inks.
Come join the Timeless Twine color challenge, and shop for this amazing embellishment kit.  It's soooo much fun to work play with!

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Love the summer twine colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers is this ever FAB!!! I want some of that twine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this kit, the colors are right up my alley too! your tickets to summer are adorable, julie. what a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie- this card rocks!!! I love this kit!!!! And the tickets are perfect for you card!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete