Friday, June 27, 2014

Sending Happy Your Way

It's Friday, and today I'm posting for Pinque Peacock.  I'm also combining it with Unity Friends With Flair.  I love using Pinque Peacock products on my projects.  They finish them off "oh-so-pretty" -- as you will see!
I made a card with happy colors and a happy theme today.  After all, it's FRIDAY!

I stamped this happy image, then colored it with some bright colored Copic markers.  I mounted it on bright papers, and found a great Large Layered Garden Beauty from Pinque Peacock to pull the card all together. 
The stamp is from Unity's Stamp of the Week collection, and is called, ironically, "Sending Happy Your Way."

I have a giveaway going on, celebrating several events: I wrote my 500th blog post this week, I just reached 400 followers on my blog, and I have over 100 "likes" on my Facebook page, Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  To celebrate all those things,  I'm having a giveaway:  I have some Timeless Twine, some 3 Girl JAM ribbon, a Unity stamp set, a Close To My Heart stamp set, some Pinque Peacock embellishments, a 6x6 paper pad, and various embellishments that I need a home for. I also have two generous sponsors:  DigiStamps4Joy is giving a $10 gift certificate to the store, and The Cutting Cafe is offering any 3 sets.  WOW! If you'd like to be eligible to win, please leave a comment on any of my blog posts between now and July 6.  I'll draw a winner on my birthday.  It's my day, and you get the present!  I'd also love it if you "like" my Facebook page and follow my blog, if you don't already. 

I hope you have great plans for the weekend!

23 comments:

  1. Such a happy card---sure to bring a smile to one's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card.. love the bright cheery colours..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy cheery Friday, Julie. Love the fun colors :) That huge flower is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a happy image!
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the happy colors and the big flower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and the Layered Garden Beauty works so well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors of this! and that Chevron paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is soooo cute! Love the colorful flower and the rainbow image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all your milestones, Julie! Love this happy card too.. I liked you on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Great card love all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! Love the ladybug on the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW! I love that fabric flower! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so bright and fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So colorful and cheerful, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card - the bright colors are always appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, cute, cute! I love how happy the card is - LOVE that image! Who doesn't love little ladybugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this bright and cheery card, and the sentiment so fabulously paired with the layered garden beauties love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this stamp AND the flower! Happy...happy...happy!! So glad I was able to have some quiet time to play "catch up" on your blog tonight. I'm into week three of having the little people, old girl is WORE out! And I miss my morning blog/coffee time over here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so bright and cheery! I love this

    ReplyDelete