Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Bingo Challenge and Surprise Freebie! at Bugaboo Stamps!

Freebie?!?  Did someone say freebie!??! Wow, this week has been so fantastic, and now instead of New Release Tuesday, Jodie is throwing in another Freebie!  This Christmas in July week-long event at Catch the Bug challenges just gets better and better!

Here is Bugaboo Stamps image, Christmas Rocking Horse, free for the Christmas in July festivities. 


There's also a bingo challenge to go along with today's freebie.  So, not only did I color Christmas rocking horse with Copic markers, I also followed this bingo card:

I used the bottom row: pattern paper, twine die cut.

The pattern paper I used is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  I used papers from the Shabby Christmas Collection.  The twine is from Timeless Twine.  I was on their design team long ago and I still have a large stash.  The image is cut out with a die from The Scrapping Cottage.  The Peace sentiment is from Sue Wilson. 

I hope you join in on the week-long Christmas in July party, and today's Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug Challenges!  Don't forget to pick up the freebie in the Bugaboo Stamps Store

No comments:

Post a Comment