Saturday, July 4, 2020

Let Freedom Ring -- For Bugaboo Stamps

We're Celebrating Independence Day here in the USA, and it's a celebration like no other.  Between the Coronavirus and social unrest, celebrations are looking very different than they have other years.  I feel we still have much to be thankful for, and should be proud of our country and its heritage, so I celebrate.

It's Saturday, so Catch the Bug Challenges is starting a new challenge today.  It's the first Saturday of the month, so it's an Anything Goes challenge.  They are always my favorite! 

Bugaboo Stamps has some great patriotic images for both Canada and the US.  Here's one of my favorites!

I colored up this same Patriotic Pup last year, and I just love him!  He's USA Flag Puppy, and I colored him with Copic markers.  There's a Canadian version also, in case you're from north of the border. 

The multiple star background is a double sided die from Crafter's Comp1anion.  I thought it was the perfect backdrop to the USA Flag Puppy.  The stitched circle die is also from Crafter's Companion.

I hope you have a great 4th of July, and I also hope you find time this week to join in on the anything goes challenge at Catch the Bug! We have great prizes you could win, and I'd love to see your creations! 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
Simply Create Too -- Red, White, & Blue

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the DL.ART July Linky LINKY challenge
    This is really great!! I love always love your coloring Happy Fourth Julie
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I love your card! Not only is that pup super cute but the background is amazing! I'm going to have to find that Crafter's Companion die!!! I also totally agree with your sentiment that despite the current unrest, our country is still amazing and has so much to be proud of, both from its initial founding to some of the current aspects. We have done great things in our short history and will continue to... if we can get back to the Golden Rule of treating others how you wish to be treated. Thank you for your patriotism! And thank you for playing along at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies with this adorable pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute! love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that background!! Absolutely beautiful!!!

    Thank you so much for sharing your work at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    Stay crafty!

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    Blog | Instagram | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for sharing with us at the Simply Create Too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete