Sunday, July 19, 2020

Santa's Workshop Sketch Challenge -- at Catch the Bug

The fun continues at Catch the Bug Challenges with our Santa's Workshop theme.  Today, there is a sketch challenge.  I love using sketches!  They really help me put a card together.  Today's sketch is a great one.  You're going to like it!  First my card, then the sketch. 

Santa, of course!  



This card uses Bugaboo Stamps digital image, AKV Santa Tree, colored with Copic markers.

Here's the sketch:
I followed it exactly! I don't know if I've ever followed a sketch so closely before, but it worked really well with AKV Santa Tree, my sentiment, and my papers, so I went with it.

The papers in this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. The pixilated paper on the right is one of the papers in the Holiday Letters Collection.  The Christmas Trees are one of the papers in the Christmas Fun paper pack.

The Ho Ho Ho sentiment is a die cut out of foil paper by Sue Wilson Designs. The Foil and foil tape are from Close To My Heart, and the green dots are from Fun Stamper's Journey.

Head on over to Catch the Bug Challenges for the week-long Christmas in July festivities.  There are prizes to be won everyday, and you could be one of the lucky ones to get a guest designer spot with the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps design team!  It doesn't get much better than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment