Sunday, July 19, 2020

Gnome for the Holidays! for Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends

It's with pleasure that I am posting today for the Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog! My crafty friend, Joy runs the team, and I'm super excited to be on another team with her -- and this time she's my "boss"! It's a great challenge blog (always anything goes with the exception of July where it's a Christmas in July theme), and there's always wonderful sponsors! 

Speaking of great sponsors, for the next 2 weeks, our sponsor is Pattie's Creations. Pattie is offering a prize of 2 digis of your choice from her Etsy Shop.  Great prize!

I love gnomes, so when given the opportunity to use this adorable Winter Gnome, I colored it up right away! Here's the card I came up with:



I colored Winter Gnome with a combination of Copic markers and Spectrum Noir markers, then fussy cut it.  The G-N-M-and E were cut out with dies from Spellbinders.  The 'for the holidays is computer generated.  I found that pretty snowflake paper in the AMB Illustrations store, and the blue ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

That's it for my Winter Gnome card.  Come link up a Christmas in July project, or whatever you'd like at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends, and thanks to Pattie's Creations for her lovely sponsorship!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! I'm so happy you joined our team!! Yay! I love this fabulous holiday card!!! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for our anything goes challenge at Pattie's Creations. Thanks so much joining us!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps

    Patties Creations Design Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Julie! Love this!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out so cute! I love how you colored my image. I love gnomes too...Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete