Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Never Mind, I'll Buy My Own Stuff! for Bugaboo Stamps

Christmas in July is well underway over at Catch the Bug.  Every Wednesday is Humor me Wednesday, and that's the theme today, too!  There are lots and lots of hilarious Bugaboo Stamps digis that work for Humor Me Wednesday! 

Stella is one of my favorite characters, so when given an opportunity, I reach for Stella.  She's on my card today:



This is Stella - Dear Santa Note, and it makes me laugh!  I colored Stella - Dear Santa Note with Copic markers, then fussy cut her to get her to work on my card.  That wasn't my intention, but sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do!

The fun papers on this card are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. She does a great 12 days of Christmas promo every year, and I got these last Christmas. 

I hope you've been able to join in the fun of Christmas in July at Catch the Bug Challenges.  Bugaboo Stamps always has the most generous prizes!  You won't want to miss out on the fun! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
AUD sentiments -- CIJ plus a sentiment
Christmas Craft Creations -- Christmas characters

2 comments:

  1. Really fun design and great use of patterns! Please note that to be eligible for our prize, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love Stella, I can identify with her!
    Great card!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete