Sunday, July 12, 2020

Paws-ing to say Thanks -- for We Are 3 Digital Shop

I have so many blessings to count!  One of them is being on the We Are 3 Digital Shop design team.  For my birthday this year, (July 6), owner and friend, Bonnie Kohane designed some digital products in my honor.  I used most of them in the following thank you cards.  On first glance, the cards may look the same, but look closer, and you will see that each one is different, and features a different Muddy Paws papers or Muddy Paws printables


Each of these cards was needed for a very special birthday gift or get together that I had with friends or family.  Like I said at the start of this post.  I am so blessed!







I am so totally in love with these Muddy Paws papers and Muddy Paws printables! I also used sentiments from the Itty Bitty Sentiments

Visit the We Are 3 Digital Shop for papers, digital images, and printables for just about anything you could ever need.  You'll have so much fun!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- ATG with a Critter
Crafty Animals Challenge -- ATG with an animal
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
Crafty Friends Challenge -- Circles
613 Ave Creates -- ATG

5 comments:

  1. So lovely cards! Super cute colors!

    /Eivor
    DT member at Stampers Delights
    (My blog: Crafts by Ejja)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our Circles challenge theme - your set of puppy cards are so cute. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous and lovely doggie images, thanks for joining in at Crafty Friends Challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love them, that Bonnie is a star!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, those are the most adorable puppy silhouettes ever! Fabulous papers, too. :-D OK, now I'm putting on a DT hat - Thanks so much for supporting our Anything Goes w a Critter challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete